Mama Cloths - Trial Pack
My Pikinini's Mama Cloth - Trial Pack
Bamboo Charcoal Menstrual Pads With Mini Wet Bag
Included in this pack:
- 6 x Menstrual Pads:
- 2 x Heavy Flow Bamboo Charcoal Menstrual Pad
- 2 x Regular Bamboo Charcoal Menstrual Pad
- 2 x Light Flow Bamboo Charcoal Menstrual Pad
- 1 x Mini Wet Bag – Great for out and about with cloth pads
Bamboo Charcoal Reusable Cloth Menstrual Pads with PUL(polyurethane laminate) backing that goes again your underwear to help to prevent leaking.
Pads consist of 4,3 or 2 layers including Bamboo Charcoal top layer (against the skin),2 layers of super absorbent microfiber and a PUL waterproof backing.
Very soft, comfortable to wear and kind on the skin causing less skin irritations to those women who suffer with sensitive skin. These pads have the natural antibacterial quality of bamboo, are highly absorbent and allow your skin to breath.
These pads are a healthier alternative to disposable pads and more cost efficient for you.
How many cloth menstrual pads are needed:
For one Cycle, we recommend between 3-4 liners, 4-8 medium/regular and 1-3 large pads. However amounts will depend on your flow and duration of period.
Why Cloth menstrual pads:
- Less contact with harmful chemicals
- Save money and the environment
- Cloth menstrual pads are less likely to cause rashes and contact dermatitis.
- Women with sensitive skin and allergies may prefer cloth pads.
- Cloth menstrual pads, like all menstrual pads, remove the risk of TSS associated with tampons.
How to Use:
- Snap up pad around underwear with the grey (bamboo charcoal) side up.
- Change pad when required (usually around 4-6 hours) depending on your flow and your personal choice. However you will quickly find out the best time frame for changes.
- After use Rinse pads with cold water to prevent staining. Then place into diaper pail or into a separate pail or wet bag. Pads do not need soaking.